- A full refund will be issued for any program cancelled by the Recreation Department.
- Requests for refunds or household credits will be considered by submitting a Refund Request Form to the Recreation Department at least (14) days prior to the program start date. A 10% administrative fee will be deducted. Requests received thirteen (13) to seven (7) days; a 50% refund will be given. No refunds will be granted less than seven (7) days prior to the program start date.
- A request for a refund/household credit due to an injury must be submitted with a Refund Request Form and accompanied by a doctor’s note. Refund/household credit will be prorated based on the date received by the Recreation Department less a 10% administrative fee.
- Memberships and passes are Non-Refundable and Not Transferrable.
- Skating lessons are Non-Refundable and Not Transferable. No refunds issued for skating lessons once registered.
- Day Camp & Teen Travel Camp: A refund will be issued prior to the established camp registration deadline. After the camp deadline, no refunds will be issued. A 10% administrative fee will be charged with any refund issued.
- Missed classes, activities, reservations or sessions of any kind (including due to COVID-19 and/or quarantining) cannot be transferred to another session, rescheduled, credited or refunded for any reason unless cancelled by the Recreation Department. Your registration guarantees you a space in the class regardless of your attendance.
Program Cancellations/Make ups
Cancellations will be announced through the Recreation Office by calling 914-381-7865. Make up dates apply ONLY to classes cancelled by the Recreation Department and NOT individual absences.